Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In the Post



I have finished the peasant style dresses for my cousins daughters to try on for sizing. I added in a couple of pairs of the capris pants I have been making with some T-Shirts. She has 4 girls so how could I just send 2 dresses. Really happy with how the tee with the rose trim turned out. Dresses up a plain tee and makes it a bit special. I am not the best photogragher, first photo blurred and my arrangement of the outfits not the best, but you get the idea.....Hope they like them!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful dresses and the T's. I loved your capri pants (with the flared leg?) just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they were flared legs. They look fantastic on!! Thanks for your lovely comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be selling at the Kincumber markets this Saturday?

    ReplyDelete