Monday, December 7, 2009

Kitchens





These days I prefer a much more traditional kitchen. Loving the french provincial style. One day when we get a new kitchen in this house hoping it will have a similar look to the kitchens above. Very pleased I did not jump in and put a new kitchen in here, as now we have been here just on 12 months, I think I would like to turn the kitchen into the fourth bedroom and put the kitchen where the court yard is. Think I need a draftsman to come and look at what we could do.

This picture above is one side of our kitchen in our investment property. While I still think it looks good 7 years on, my tastes have totally changed. I much prefer the traditional look of the first two pictures. The Caesar stone bench top I put in this kitchen has mirror flecks in it so when the lights on the bench top are on it sparkles. The other side of the kitchen houses a space for a microwave and a huge pull out pantry, making good use of the space we had to work with, and more floor to ceiling cupboards. Then the back door which leads down to the common garden area.

No comments:

Post a Comment