Saturday, June 20, 2009

Curtains and Pelmets







I have been busy making curtains for the back room, lounge and dining room. The lounge room front window is so big that I could not even buy any curtains long enough for it. I have just used curtain lining which was about $6 a meter, but I am pleased with the look. I have painted the pelmets black I think they will look OK when I get the black cushions etc...I got a handyman to make up some wooden pelmets for the back room and I have padded and covered them with fabric. I have been unsure as to what I would do in the back room as I have to work with the grey couch. I finally found a yellow fabric from funky fabrix website, only trouble it there was not quite enough, so have now found a yellow stripe to mix in with it to make some cushion covers and bring the whole room together.

No comments:

Post a Comment