Saturday, August 15, 2009

Garden Make Over

All the supplies for the job.
The garden bed before the makeover.

The gardens here are a mess and nothing much has happened here in years!! Now that we have inside looking OK, I can start on the outside. As you walk up the front stairs there is a garden at the side. It has been in need of some attention for a while now, so this morning I went to Bunnings to buy pots, plants and stones for the makeover. I wanted something low maintence as I will not have the time to be weeding. Got some cheap pots for $7 and painted them white. White stones and some mother-in-law's tongue for the pots. I know I'm no landscape gardener, but it looks much better than it did and what a difference a day makes!!




After - pots painted, stones down, plants in.

No comments:

Post a Comment