Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wedding Anniversary

This weekend my husband and I will have been married for 11 years.

Time flies!!

So thought I would post some wedding photos I scanned on the computer....

I bought the silver silk for my dress and the black silk for the bridesmaids dresses in Thailand on my way back from a trip to the UK. Mum flew to Thailand to meet up with me and help me find just what I was looking for.

What a fantastic day we had, surrounded by all our family and friends. We were married in Bathurst and it was a rather chilly weekend, it had been snowing the week before.

We had our photos taken at my bridesmaid - Belinda's house....it was the perfect place.



A collection of photos - Me and my bridesmaids, plus all of the wedding party, photos are a bit small so hard to see everyone clearly; sorry! Dad walking me into the church.

Me at home before the wedding.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 11 years of marriage. Your wedding photos look beautiful and you were a gorgeous bride! I hope you have a lovely weekend and celebrate it in a special way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, we celebrated it back in Bathurst, we have had a great weekend back, it has been a bit cold though, just like 11 years ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Thanks for dropping by little moth and for the lovely comment. Drop by Moth Design- I bet you'll like it. xoxo Erica

    http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete