Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fabric House Pillow


I called in to my friend Meagan's house on Friday for a quick cup of tea before my doctor's appointment (my Achilles heels are still causing me pain - dam that Wii Fit!!)

Anyway, I noticed a pillow shaped like a house she had in her daughter's room, it looked so cute and seemed easy enough to make. I have seen them in home mags for about $80, so thought it to be a great project for the weekend.
I am really happy with how it turned out and so is my daughter, as she went to sleep cuddling it last night!! It is not perfect and looks a bit quirky/wonky, but that's why I think is looks great. It has character........It would look much better with contrasting fabrics but my daughter insisted on pink, pink and more pink. What do you think??


1 comment: