Friday, May 15, 2009

In need of alot of attention.

6 months ago my husband and I bought a run down house in need of alot of attention. There was mess everywhere. The previous owner was a hoarder, I have seen stuff like it on the TV but never come into contact with anything like this in my life. The woman that owned the house had to get two truck loads of stuff out of the house, before we could even get a pest and building inspection done. Even after two truck loads of stuff out of the house it was still cluttered.

On the day of settlement I really did wonder what we had done to ourselves as I walked around the house. I also wondered if we would ever get the terrible smell out of the house that was created from animals and rubbish and never having a window open. How could any anyone live like this???? But guess there are probably more people than you think that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment